Let us start...
Hey guys,
let us begin by writing why each one would like to do MBA. May be nalli can start by listing out why? You can also list out what you want to do in your life and based on that, why you think MBA is a better choice for you.
Pratap.
let us begin by writing why each one would like to do MBA. May be nalli can start by listing out why? You can also list out what you want to do in your life and based on that, why you think MBA is a better choice for you.
Pratap.

3 Comments:
Well guys I was thinking of this question for quite some time. Its always there in my heart that I should do something that is really great. I should feel proud of doing that myself. There are many phases in my life where I underwent such kind of a mental trauma. That's because I cant satisfy myself with something common. I always aspire high. I am little bit lazy at times that effect things badly. But everytime I learn a lesson. The next time I do it carefully to be on the right target. Also with time I become very desperate to reach the target. And I do it.
Well coming to the crux of myself on why I want to do an MBA.....I do not want to do an MBA from an ordinary college. I want to do it from a globally top college to prove myself. There is lot of pride involved here. Someone should be saying after seein my profile "he is kinda man we r lookin for :)) Well I want to join some of the worlds best internationally reputed organizations. Also I want to have access to higher level managerial or administrative and high pay jobs. Higher in the sense extremely high :))I want to be one of the top rung in the organization. I require a career change because I dont like coding for hours.
May be after doing an MBA from on of the global top50. I would be joining UNO, WorldBank etc kind of organizations :))
By
Ravi Shankar, at 4:43 PM
Test Comment
By
Pratap, at 10:19 AM
Test Comment2
By
Pratap, at 10:24 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home